At Itamar Medical, we believe that our best resource is our people. We seek to employ highly qualified professionals. We have gathered together a team of employees from different backgrounds and professional disciplines that share our vision in providing innovative, effective and affordable medical equipment to customers and patients around the world.
For our offices in Caesarea, Israel
WE ARE HIRING !
Pharma Customer Relationship
Practical initiation of Itamar Pharma marketing connections. (Integration of Itamar’s technology in drug development phase trials.)
Skills and Requirements:
- Work experience in the para-medical field (clinical or research) preferentially cardiology / R & D or marketing.
- Ability to scout for and recruit potential Pharma customers ( utilizing advanced internet tools and data bases )
- Organizational abilities and excellent communication skills.
- Fluent command of English (as mother tongue).
Quality Assurance / Quality Control Assistance
- Education – 12 years of study in the electronic / electricity / mechanics class including full high school technological diploma or military experience in the technical field
- Practical experience in one of the following areas:
- Quality Assurance / Quality Control
- Practical experience in the medical device field will be advantageous
- Knowledge of languages:
- Hebrew – high level/native language
- English – high level, (at least 4 points in Bagrut)
- Highly motivated
- Strict, punctual at work
- Accurate and high quality work
- Attention to details
- Excellent human relations
- Resident of the Hadera area / Or Akiva
- Flexibility for overtime work
If you are interested in pursuing career opportunities with Itamar Medical, please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com