Itamar Medical and its affiliates (“Itamar Medical“, “we” or “us“) respect the privacy of our users (“User” or “you”) and are committed to protect User’s information. We believe that you have a right to know our practices regarding the information we may collect and use when you visit and/or purchase our Products online via the Itamar Medical website at the address http://www.itamar-medical.com/ or any other Itamar Medical website under the domain Itamar-medical.com (hereinafter, the “Site”).
1. Your Consent (please read carefully!)
2. Which information we may collect on our Users?
We collect two types of data and information:
2.1 Non-personal Information. The first type is non-identifiable and anonymous information (“Non-personal Information”). To put it simply, we have no idea what is the identity of the User from which we have collected the Non-personal Information. Non-personal Information which is being gathered consists of technical information (such as type of operating system, IP address) and behavioral information, as detailed below:
- User’s click stream on the Site (i.e. the fact that User has chosen to click on a certain link or access a certain feature on the Site).
- The activities of the User on the Site, including information pertaining to such activities (e.g. which action was taken on the site, last login date etc.).
- Any Similar behavioral information.
2.2 Personal Information. The other type of information is individually identifiable information (“Personal Information”). This information may identify an individual or is of a private and/or sensitive nature. Personal Information which is being gathered consists of any personal details provided voluntarily by the User or other Users to the Site.
3. How Do We Collect Information on our Users?
(a) We collect Personal Information which you voluntarily provide us through the Site when you either subscribe to our newsletter and/or submit a case using the respective online form and/or submit any of the contact forms on our Site.
(b) We collect Personal information which you voluntarily provide our customer care representatives by phone or email when you become a customer of Itamar Medical and/or registered User on the Site.
4. What are the Purposes of the Collection of Information?
Non-Personal Information is collected in order to:
- Enhance the User’s experience on the Site (e.g. by determining the screen resolutions).
- Learn about the preferences of Users and general trends on the Site (e.g. understand which features are more popular than others).
- Produce aggregated data such as measurements and statistics regarding the overall usage of the Site.
Personal Information is collected in order to:
- Allow us to send the newsletter for subscribed Users.
- Allow registered Users to order Products online.
- ·Allow us to contact Users who submitted a case through the Site.
- Allow us to contact Users who submitted a contact form through the Site.
- Allow us to contact registered Users with proposals and tailored information regarding new Products available.
5. Sharing Personal Information with Third Parties
At any time you may opt out of our mailing lists, by sending us an email to:email@example.com. In any case, we will not share your Personal Information with any advertisers, without your explicit consent. It may take up to several 10 days for your opt-out request to take effect.
7. Deletion of Personal Information
If for any reason you wish to delete your Personal Information from our database, please send us an email to:firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will make reasonable efforts to delete any such Personal Information pursuant to any applicable privacy laws. However, note that we may not be able to provide you in the future with the all the services available on the Site.
We take a great care in maintaining the security of the Site and your information and in preventing unauthorized access to it through industry standard technologies and internal procedures. However, we do not guarantee that unauthorized access will never occur.
9. Third Party Websites
11. Have any Questions?
Headquarters – Israel:
Itamar Medical Ltd.
9 Halamish Street,
PO Box 3579
Caesarea, 38900 Israel
Tel + 972 4 6177000
Fax + 972 4 6275598