WatchPAT 200 Central+ Firmware Update
On this page, you will find helpful resources that are necessary for the proper upgrade and operation of “WatchPAT200U Central+”.
For upgrade instructions please click here.
Step 1: Device Firmware Upgrade
- Connect your Watch-PAT200U device to the computer using the USB cable
- Click the automatic update link below
- Select ‘Run’ (and once again if a Windows publisher message appears)
- When the application opens, click ‘Setup’
- The following screen will appear:
- Enter the sensor Serial Number as it appears on sensor cable or the sensor plastic bag label and press ‘Update’
- Wait until message appears that device has been updated successfully
Step 2: zzzPAT Upgrade
- Back-up all WatchPAT study files to a safe location
- Close zzzPAT
- Download zzzPAT patch using the link below
- Save the file on your computer to run it later, or run it now
Step 3: Download the new user manual
- Click the link below to view and download the new user manual
On this page you will find helpful guidelines to label your newly upgraded “WatchPAT200U Central+” device.
Detach the WatchPAT200U device from its wrist strap
Insert the Blue plug to the designated location as shown in the image:
Note: If Tamper-Proof Bracelet is used, you may skip this step
Place the “Central+” sticker on the device
Attach the “Central+” strip the device carrying case