We are looking for a team player to lead the company
purchasing and supplier’s strategy
- Managing the
company purchasing and supplier’s strategy and implementing the purchasing
for the daily sourcing, purchasing and follow-up activities related to
production materials, services, and expenses from outside suppliers.
prices, business terms and schedule to meet the company business needs.
responsibility for the supplier relations and
the MRP and ensure timely deliveries of materials to support the production and
that all procured items meet the required quality standards and specifications.
cost reduction initiatives, developing cost effective procurement solutions and
prepare recommendations based on data driven analysis.
active part in New Product
Introduction and various
cost reduction initiatives and continuous improvement activities in the
supply chain business processes.
supplier processes and tooling to understand capacity constraints,
manage volume fluctuations, and drive lean,
reliable and flexible supply process.
risk assessments on potential suppliers, contracts, and agreements.
between suppliers, manufacturers, and relevant internal departments in the
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial engineering or similar.
- Proven experience in managing purchasing.
- Experience from manufacturing and design company in the medical device industry – advantage.
- Management and leadership skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
Please send resume and cover letter to [email protected]