We are looking for a results-oriented ERP
specialist for a challenging and dynamic role. Your role will include active
participation in our ERP implementation project, leading ongoing process
changes and system advanced configurations. You’ll be the key point of contact
and SME for finance and subsidiaries ERP functionalities
- Leading projects and process improvement changes from start to finish, including requirements identification, solution - design, development management, validation, testing and implementation.
Advanced system configuration and integrations (mostly low-code / no code tools) for all system areas
- Working side-by-side with various parties in our company to support, train and maintain the system.
Significant role in the upcoming ERP implementation project, including design, integration, data migration, testing, tasks follow-up, and more.
- BI and analysis reporting design and creation.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with ERP financial implementations and support
- Designing, documenting, and overseeing developments and process changes
- Knowledge of Microsoft 365 Finance and Operations or AX – advantage
- Business processes oriented - in depth understanding business process and improvements methods, focus on financial processes.
- Technical capabilities for advanced configurations; development knowledge - advantage
- Experience from medical company and Nasdaq companies – advantage
- Excellent English
- Service oriented, team player and ability to work in a dynamic environment
- BSc in industrial engineering, Economics degree– advantage
Please send resume and cover letter to [email protected]