We are hiring an
experienced Business Intelligence Analyst to help us keep growing. If you’re a
data inquisitive, dedicated and ambitious, Itamar
Medical is an excellent place to grow your career.
As a Business
Intelligence Analyst, you will collaborate with all other departments of our
be responsible for turning data into knowledge, enabling business and operational decisions.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Partnering with the various company stakeholders to create new business intelligence, reporting and data analysis solutions.
- Provide reports, processes, and Excel VBA applications through the application life cycle.
- Analyze business processes and requirements.
- Identify opportunities to improve processes and strategies with technology solutions.
- Analyze data for market trends and patterns.
- Design new data collection models to better collect information from different data sources.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Finance or similar
- 3 + years in an analytical position
- Familiarity with data collection software and protocol.
- Must have orientation with Salesforce, familiarity with MFG and Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP is an advantage.
- SQL Server skills including SQL objects development, performance tuning, data analysis and integration.
- Knowledge in Technology such as C#, VSTO, SharePoint, SAS, Microsoft BI, MEAN Stack are a big plus
- Knowledge in investment Analytic tools: FactSet, Bloomberg etc.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently.
- Ability to manage time effectively.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, collaborative environment.
Please send resume and cover letter to [email protected]