Itamar Medical Ltd. is a medical device company focused on the development, marketing and sales of diagnostic products developed for various medical conditions. Itamar is a dual listed company, listed in TASE and Nasdaq.
position will ensure that company operates within the law, support business
processes and offer counsel on legal and compliance issues.
- Drafting and reviewing various types
of contracts (including, but not limited to, distribution agreements,
employment agreements, agreement with suppliers and consultants, BAA, NDA,
clinical trial agreements).
accurate and timely counsel to sale field force and to executives in a variety
of legal topics (including, but not limited to – commercial agreements, labor
law, corporate law, compliance and regulatory compliance).
corporate secretary in preparation of regulatory reports and corporate
documentation and housekeeping.
internal governance policies.
- Certified lawyer, member of the Israel Bar.
- Medical device and/or pharma experience – strong advantage.
- Minimum 3 years of experience practicing in a law firm and/or as a in house counsel in a company legal department, preferably in a public company.
- Overall broad legal knowledge (corporate law, contracts, labor law).
- Experience working with or at global/multi-national companies.
- English: Mother tongue/full Professional Proficiency – a MUST.
- Ability to anticipate legal issues and advise.
- Highly organized person with attention to detail, ability to multi-task and work ion a dynamic fast pace environment.
- Good negotiation and conflict management skills.
- Independent, ability to work with minimal supervision (including working remotely from home office part of the time and collaborating with counterparties abroad).
Please send resume and cover letter to [email protected]