Plan, execute and maintain test cases using a deep understanding of the business logic of complex systems Install, configure, and maintain products, data, tools and test environments.
- Designs, develop and executes verification and validation, system, and reliability tests.
- Able to work independently, self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized.
- Understanding of the software release lifecycle.
- Experience with medical device regulations and standards.
- B.A. / B.SC. in computer science or equivalent experience
- 3+ years relevant experience with multi-disciplinary products
- Basic knowledge in Automation / scripting (Selenium, Java &
Python). Experience with DB’s
Please send resume and cover letter to [email protected]