Job Description & Responsibilities
Itamar Medical is a medical device company
that develops and markets innovative diagnostic & therapy solutions for
sleep disorders. To support our revenue growth, we are looking for an
experienced automation QA engineer to join our newly formed Digital Health
business unit. This is a unique opportunity to join our small team and create
products from the grounds up that have tangible impact on people’s wellness.
As a QA engineer, you will be responsible
to ensure highest product quality by:
automatic and manual software testing including: integration testing, system
testing, acceptance testing, functional testing, non-functional testing,
usability testing and sanity testing.
test plans documents.
- At least 3 years of experience in Mobile/web Application Automation Testing such as Appium, Selenium, Playwright.
- Good written and verbal skills in English
- Team player
- Creating reliable robust manual & automated tests that verify the full range of the product's features (Web, Android, iOS)
- Experience in building and running SQL queries.
- Experience in testing mobile and web applications.
- Knowledge of tools, concepts, and methodologies of QA.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a similar field.
- Able to work independently.
- Familiarity with programming languages including Java and Python – advantage