The Assistant Controller
is responsible for transactional finance including, assisting the finance
department in the preparation and presentation of the Financial Statements
including working with the Auditors, preparing various analysis, SOX related
tasks, tax reports, and others as described below.
Working closely with the
company’s Controller to assure the organization’s financial accounting needs.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Overseeing the quarter-end and year-end closing process, review/prepare journal entries and general ledger reconciliations, according to IFRS.
- Monitor bookkeepers and review the accuracy of financial data.
- Oversee implementation of internal processes and policies.
- Ensure compliance with tax regulations and assist in preparation of tax reports.
- communicate with external auditors during financial, operational and SOX audits. Assist with the preparation of periodical budgets, budget monitoring and forecasts.
- Assist with SOX requirement and procedures (Updating Matrixes and providing samples).
- Assist with the preparation of statutory accounts and reports to certain authorities.
- Support bookkeepers and advise them on accounting matters.
- Prepare various financial analysis.
- Ad-Hoc tasks and projects.
Qualifications required for the position:
- Certified CPA in Israel, from a Big 4 firm.
- In-depth knowledge of financial and principles and practices, including IFRS.
- Fluent English (both spoken and written).
Minimum years of experience:
2-3 years accounting
experience from an audit firm or high-tech company (or equivalent)
- Advanced Excel skills associated with large volumes of data, data management and reporting.
- Advanced MS Office skills.
- Familiar with ERP Systems.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Detail oriented and highly organized.
- Skilled in time management and the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Have the ability to multitask and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
- Team player with a proactive approach.
- Highly motivated and committed, ability to work in a fast-paced work environment and meet tight deadlines.
- Hands-on and proactive approach to problem solving.
- Helping to identify and implement financial process improvements.
Please send resume and cover letter to [email protected]