The Customer Service Manager will manage globally all customer service and support activities with the intent to drive high quality and excellence customer experience.
The Customer Service Manager has deep understanding of the products design and business models, drive processes, data collection and analysis of products performance at customers, provide training material and tools both internally and externally, and act as a liaison between the R&D team and the business and customers team.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Define, develop, and manage the global customer service strategy, processes, tools, and procedures.
- Manage data collection and key performance indicators for products performance in the field.
- Drive data analysis for corrective and preventive actions to promote products improvements and manage customer satisfaction survey.
- Drive improvements for customer service through the CRM system processes.
- Provide technical support and training materials for customers and business teams, both on current products, products improvements, and new products introduction.
- Act as the highest level of technical support for the field support and business teams.
- Take ownership for complex customers product issues from troubleshoot to resolution and communication to the field.
- Work closely with a diverse R&D and production teams to investigate, assess and resolve products issues.
- Ensure compliance with medical devise and FDA standards, requirements, and audits.
- 5+ years of experience as a service or customer support manager/leader.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Experience with supporting technical products, including device/sw/cloud/App
- Strong customer-facing and communication skills in English both verbal and written.
- Experience with medical device products and compliance requirements.
- Experience with external, internal and FDA audits procedures.
- Experience with CRM system, preferred Salesforce.
- High analytical and data analysis capabilities.
- Quick learner, well organized and with attention to details, and with multi-task and work under pressure capabilities.
- Self-motivated professional and a high-energy who is excited to be a part of a dynamic team.
- Flexible work hours to support global activity as needed.
Please send resume and cover letter to [email protected]