Itamar Medical is a
medical device company that develops and markets innovative diagnostic &
therapy solutions for sleep disorders. To support our revenue growth
we are looking for an React developer to join our newly
formed Digital Health business unit. This is a unique
opportunity to join our small team and create products
from the grounds up that have tangible impact on people’s wellness.
The primary focus will be on developing user interface
components and implementing them following well-known React workflows using
Redux. You will ensure that these components and the overall application are
robust and easy to maintain.
Hands-on experience (+3 years) developing with the
following web technologies:
- Thorough understanding of React and its core principles & related ecosystem (such as Redux and Middlewares).
- Deep knowledge of CSS, layouts, graphs, animations and related tools such as CSS Modules, antd, highcharts.
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript.
- Understanding of concepts like immutability, functional programming, OO design.
- Experience with RESTful APIs.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, Yarn.
- Experience with automated tests practices and tools such as Mocha, Jest, Enzyme, Selenium.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Hands-on experience with native mobile development- big advantage.
- Devops experience – advantage
- Knowledge in Cloud (AWS) and medical health environments - advantage.
Please send resume and cover letter to [email protected]