The F/W Engineer will be part of a variety of activities and assigned projects. He will work as
a member of Itamar’s R&D team and will support tasks throughout the product lifecycle
including Planning, design, V&V. He will interact directly with multidiscipline professionals.
Duties and responsibilities:
- You will Work cooperatively within the software group as well as across disciplines.
- You will get to participate in daily development activities which are part of Itamar’s product.
- You will Design, implement, and deliver reliable, high quality F/W modules.
- You will take part of the development process of real-time embedded data collection systems for physiological signal processing.
- You will design and implement prototype systems for our R&D group.
- B.S.c in Electrical Engineering
- 5+ years relevant product development experience
- Experience in F/W development lifecycle
- Experience real time H/W development , Knowledge in C,JAVA,C++
- Experience with medical device regulatory standards
- Able to approach technical problems in a logical and scientific manner
- Good organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Experience with S/W configuration tools for source code control, issue tracking, requirements management, code review tools
- Experience in lab equipment ( scope, logic ….)
- Deep understanding of limitations of embedded systems
- Demonstrated ability to develop reusable firmware code and provide examples of when code was reused, can describe best practices of firmware development that lead to stable and reusable code
- Experience with computer architectures and knowledge of signal processing
- Organized, self-starter with the ability to handle several tasks and prioritize workload with minimal supervision
Please send resume and cover letter to [email protected]