Itamar Medical is a medical technology company focused on the development, marketing and sales of diagnostic products developed for various medical conditions, including cardiovascular disease and respiratory disorders.
As a Technical Support Consultant, you are part of the Itamar Medical team that supports our customers, sales reps, and clinicians, taking inbound phone calls and assisting them with customer service questions and technical troubleshooting issues. The Technical Support Consultant will also review and repair devices. We are looking for a high-energy, self-motivated professional who is ready to join our team. This position is a 6 to 9-month contract to permanent position.
· Provide customer service and technical support of all Itamar Medical products and services.
· Receive incoming phone calls and emails - troubleshoot, research and respond to inquiries in a timely, professional manner which meets high-quality, productivity and performance standards.
· Work with a diverse team to investigate, assess and resolve issues in accordance with established guidelines and policies. Inform Customer Service Manager of all unresolved issues.
· Keep accurate records and document actions and discussions.
· Understand and educate customers about all Itamar Medical products and services.
· Retain customers through superior customer service and technical support.
· Complete minor repairs on Itamar devices.
· Three + years working as a customer support representative
· Two + years of technical support experience
· 9 am to 6 pm shift Monday through Friday (with 1 hour for lunch)
· Technical education, job experience or a combination of both
· Experience with industry standard applications (MS Office, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Remote Support Tools, Windows, SalesForce)
· Excellent verbal and written skills; polite, pleasant, and positive demeanor necessary
· Strong analytical and reasoning skills to effectively troubleshoot issues over the phone
· Flexibility is key – ability to adapt to an ever-changing work environment
· Highly organized person with exceptional attention to detail, ability to multi-task and work under pressure
· Someone who is a quick learner with the ability to understand a wide range of issues and topics
· Ability to work independently, but who is excited to be a part of a dynamic team
· Ability to communicate technical issues in a way that is understandable to non-technical customers
Permanent positions will be offered Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance; 401K after 3 months and Life Insurance. 1099 positions are not offered benefits.
Itamar is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.
Itamar® Medical, Inc. is a fully owned subsidiary of Itamar® Medical Ltd. We are pioneers in creating and developing the PAT® signal technology which provides a non-invasive window to the cardiovascular and autonomic nervous system, allowing the monitoring and measurement of critical patient information such as sleep disorders and cardiovascular health. The company’s US Headquarters is based in Atlanta, GA. Established in 1997, Itamar® Medical Ltd., is a public (TASE\NASDAQ: ITMR), rapidly-growing medical technology company building its presence and footprint in multiple medical disciplines.
WatchPAT is an FDA- cleared portable diagnostic device that uniquely uses finger-based physiology and innovative technology to enable simple and accurate Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) testing while avoiding the complexity and discomfort associated with traditional air-flow based systems.
You have a unique opportunity to work with a world leader in the cardiology/electrophysiology medical field.
To apply, click here