Itamar seeks a Senior Marketing Manager supporting the North American business unit. This Senior Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing and executing the Cardiology segment strategy. This includes involvement in developing and implementing business development marketing programs, clinical study strategy and KOL Development. This person is an experienced marketer of highly technical and clinical products and demonstrates strength in franchise management, product launches and commercialization, and demonstrates a high level of business acumen.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties
- In conjunction with the Director of Marketing, lead the development and execution of Marketing and Product strategies focused on specialty and general cardiology physicians to ensure achievement of top line sales growth.
- Closely collaborate with the Sales Leadership and other ZOLL divisions to ensure strategic alignment across cardiology initiatives
- Spends time in the field to gain market and clinical insights, as well as build relationships with key physicians.
- Establish a clear leadership position in key market segments by demonstrating an end user focus, staying close to customers, gaining customer insights, and establishing relationships with industry KOLs.
- Analyze franchise sales trends and perform customer segmentation to drive strategic and tactical decision making.
- Create innovative downstream marketing solutions, programs, campaigns, and tools to create value and support the needs of the Sales Team.
- Train the Marketing and Sales teams on the findings, solutions and available tools.
- Develop creative and cost-effective ways to educate patients on Obstructive Sleep Apnea and our solution to diagnosis
Society Engagement & Clinical Study Strategy Development:
- Serve as the Product Marketing lead for Clinical/Scientific communications strategy.
- Work with Clinical Affairs to determine industry sponsored symposium strategy to elevate our clinical research and outcomes.
- Engage societies to determine required evidence for Guideline/Position Statement inclusion.
- Manage, coordinate and execute tradeshow sponsored symposia events
Professional Education / Physician Engagement Activity:
- Foster relationships with key clinical individuals/organizations within the industry.
- Conduct quarterly webinars
- Help facilitate regional educational events
- Develop “Demand Generation” marketing programs that build awareness and drive adoption with our physicians.
- Strengthen our Clinical Advisory Boards by identifying new KOL members and working collaboratively with them to gather their insights, feedback and alignment on our technology.
- Collaborate with KOLs to develop symposia strategy.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Prior cardiology experience required
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 4+ years of work experience in product marketing, preferably within medical device
- Ability to interpret and convey clinical data to the Sales representatives and external customers.
- Experience creating impactful marketing plans and developing value propositions, positioning and targeting
- Experience building relationships with key customers and cross-functional partners
- Sales experience a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven leadership skills, including decision facilitation, influencing and change management. Project management experience or sales experience a plus.
- Strong organizational skills
- Willing to travel up to 30%
Education and Experience Preferred:
- MBA or advanced degree preferred
- Experience driving direct-to-physician marketing initiatives
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The employee is required to sit – perhaps at long intervals of time
- The employee is required to work on computer for long intervals
- The employee is required to talk on the phone for long intervals
This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Itamar is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.
About Itamar Medical:
Itamar® Medical, Inc. are pioneers in creating and developing the PAT® signal technology which provides a non-invasive window to the cardiovascular and autonomic nervous system, allowing the monitoring and measurement of critical patient information such as sleep disorders and cardiovascular health. The company’s US Headquarters is based in Atlanta, GA. Established in 1997, Itamar® Medical Ltd., rapidly-growing medical technology company building its presence and footprint in multiple medical disciplines.
WatchPAT is an FDA- cleared portable diagnostic device that uniquely uses finger-based physiology and innovative technology to enable simple and accurate Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) testing while avoiding the complexity and discomfort associated with traditional air-flow based systems.
You have a unique opportunity to work with a world leader in the cardiology/electrophysiology medical field.
To apply, click here or contact:
USA Director of HR