Israel, Caesarea - Component Engineer and Production line supporting
- Creating and maintaining of engineering definitions and regulatory approvals for inventory items in information systems.
- Communication with manufacturers and suppliers regarding regulatory approvals and manufacturer declarations such as RoHS, REACH, conflict mineral, animal-free, etc.
- Supporting purchasing department in allocating materials and replacement items.
- Engineering support in documentary changes of products and production facilities.
- Engineering support for manufacturing facilities (e.g. jigs and tools) and production computer systems (SW and HW installation).
- Writing procedures and instructions for engineering and for productions line.
- Engineer /Practical Engineer / Electronics / Materials
- 2 + years’ experience in electronic and mechanical component engineering and regulatory requirements
- Background in transfer from development to production and maintenance of production facilities - for the medical device industry - advantage
- Experience in computerized manufacturing facilities, hardware and software installation.
- Background in working on PLM and ERP systems - advantage
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- High-level English.
Please send resume and cover letter to: [email protected]nt.greenhouse.io