We are looking for a Salesforce Administrator to lead ongoing implementation and support of our Salesforce.com deployment. The successful candidate will have a record of success in creating and improving processes and adoption using the Force.com platform. The administrator will work closely with functional leaders and organizational units to identify, develop and deploy new business processes including: Marketing, Sales, Service and our core program business processes. The Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for execution on the day-to-day configuration, support, implementation, development, maintenance and improvement of our CRM platform.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
- Serve as a system administrator and developer for Salesforce.com, with potential growth
- Handle basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports, dashboards and workflows
- Manage Salesforce.com data feeds and other integrations
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new implementation requests
- Lead and implement declarative development
- Act as a leading team player in developing suitable processes to support administration, development, and change management activities
- Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization
- Work independently to define and document implementation requirements
- Support field sales team of ~50 sales rep
- Answer SF questions
- Serve as 1st tier support for problems
- Solve simple SF related issues
- Be able to specify sales team driven change requests to dev team
- Salesforce Training/Provide SF training to new hire
- Main SF navigation
- Reports, Accounts, Opps, Quotes, etc.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Minimum two years of experience as a Salesforce.com Administrator in a global environment
- Must have: Salesforce.com Admin
- Preferable: Salesforce.com Advanced Admin
- Preferable: experience with medical services
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, flows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Strong data management abilities
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
- Previous experience with initial phase implementation led by external vendor and migration activities
- Previous experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment preferred
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Excellent team player skills and a positive attitude
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Must demonstrate ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Have a Customer Service mentality
- Quickly get back to the field with a response (responsiveness)
- Quickly find solutions to needs from the field (solution oriented
- Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The employee is required to sit – perhaps at long intervals of time
- The employee is required to work on computer for long intervals
- The employee is required to talk on the phone for long intervals
This position includes up to 10% and may be required from time to time as needed
This position will not have direct reports.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Itamar is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.
About Itamar Medical:
ZOLL Itamar Medical, Inc. are pioneers in creating and developing the PAT® signal technology which provides a non-invasive window to the cardiovascular and autonomic nervous system, allowing the monitoring and measurement of critical patient information such as sleep disorders and cardiovascular health. The company’s US Headquarters is based in Atlanta, GA. ZOLL Itamar Medical Ltd., rapidly-growing medical technology company building its presence and footprint in multiple medical disciplines.
WatchPAT is an FDA- cleared portable diagnostic device that uniquely uses finger-based physiology and innovative technology to enable simple and accurate Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) testing while avoiding the complexity and discomfort associated with traditional air-flow based systems.
You have a unique opportunity to work with a world leader in the cardiology/electrophysiology medical field.
To apply, click here
USA Director of HR