Job Description and responsibilities:
As an automation engineer, you will be responsible to ensure highest product quality by:
- Running automatic tests including: integration testing, system testing, acceptance testing, functional testing, non-functional testing, performance testing and sanity testing.
- Writing test plans documents.
- At least 3 years of experience in web Application/Mobile Automation Testing such as Selenium, Appium, Playwright.
- Creating reliable robust automated tests that verify the full range of the product's features (Web, Android, iOS)
- Experience in Java.
- Knowledge of QA tools, concepts, STD documents and methodologies.
- Good written and verbal skills in English.
- Team player.
- B.Sc. in Computer-Science or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Able to work independently.
- Knowledge in Cloud (AWS) and medical health environments - advantage.
- Experience in building and running SQL queries – advantage
Please send resume and cover letter to: