WatchPAT is an FDA-approved portable diagnostic device that uniquely uses finger-based physiology and innovative technology to enable simple and accurate Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) testing while avoiding the complexity and discomfort associated with traditional air-flow based systems.
This role is a key supporting position for the US Region. This position is responsible for the end-to-end WatchPAT mail-out fulfilment process and services as a Salesforce administrator.
- End-to-end responsibility for the WatchPAT Direct device fulfilment process (including, but not limited to, entering new patients into the relevant SW platforms, initializing WatchPAT devices, create shipping labels, uploading studies etc.).
- The team lead will have their own accounts, assigned to them, and will perform all tasks related to device fulfillment, in addition to their supervisory role.
- Handle the ongoing communication with WatchPAT Direct accounts and ensure their needs and requests are addressed in a timely manner.
- Provide day-to-day supervision of the WatchPAT Direct Account Services team members on their daily work using performance metrics, and company processes to ensure team members are performing in-line with company standards.
- Train new staff members within the Account Services Team, Patient Services Team, and create training programs as needed.
- Monitor and manage all related software tasks (CloudPAT, Somnoware, Salesforce etc.)
- Serve as department primary system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment.
- Create and handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, KPI’s, workflows and other routine tasks
- Build and create new reports on Salesforce.
- Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the department.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Must be able to communicate effectively & maintain professional conduct at all times
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Organized, self-starter with the ability to handle numerous projects and prioritize workload with minimal supervision.
- Professional and pleasant telephone etiquette.
- Must have ability to enter data accurately.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Profound knowledge in Salesforce- Administration certificate is preferred
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2 -3 years of customer service required
- 1 – 2 years of Salesforce preferred
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. It is understood by Employee that if he/she is requesting/ will need special accommodations to perform duties, it is their responsibility to inform Itamar Medical Human Resources and/or ADP immediately.
- Employee is continuously required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear (up to 98% of an average 8-hour day).
- The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 20 pounds (up to approximately 5% of an average 8-hour day).
- This position requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- This job must use ergonomic tools and correct posture along with correct procedures for lifting, bending, squatting, carrying, pulling and reaching.
- Digital dexterity and hand/eye coordination in operation of office equipment.
- Ability to speak to and hear customers and/or other employees via phone or in person is required.
- Body motor skills enough to enable incumbent to move from one office location to another.
This position does not include travel outside of the possible short (local) trips to the bank and/or Postal Service, etc.
This position will be leading a team. They will not have direct reports.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities will be reviewed periodically as duties and responsibilities change with business necessity. Essential and marginal job functions are subject to modification.
ZOLL Medical Corporation appreciates and values diversity. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
ADA: The employer will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
To apply, click here