At Itamar Medical, marketing is about understanding our customers and building awareness about how our products/services can satisfy their needs. We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to develop and manage marketing programs in specific channels, support business objectives, lead acquisition, foster customer retention, execute business development, provide sales support, and advance brand building. He/she will be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities, as well as long-term strategy, thriving with tight deadlines and changing needs.
To apply, click here
Primary Responsibilities and Duties
- Developing strategies and tactics to boost the company’s reputation and drive qualified traffic
- Working in partnership with the creative team, develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-facing communications, including print, digital, and video assets
- Build marketing programs to support specific marketing objectives across different channels and segments in support of our overall strategic marketing plan
- Manage content and updates for customer and internal touch points, establishing budget guidelines, participating in events, documenting business processes, and providing additional sales support
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly
- Develop business cases for marketing programs at the proposal stage and make recommendations on marketing tactics
- Propose and manage marketing research projects to generate consumer insights in support of improved marketing strategy and communications
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Proficiency with online marketing and social media strategy
- Proven experience designing interactive applications and networking platforms
- Established press and media contacts
- Exposure to digital and direct response marketing
- Competence as a creative writer with an eye for great emails and landing pages
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Strong problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking
- Ability to travel as necessary
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
- Master’s degree a plus
- 5+ years’ experience in B2B digital marketing and advertising
- Knowledge in Cardiology market
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The employee is required to sit – perhaps at long intervals of time
- The employee is required to work on computer for long intervals
- The employee is required to talk on the phone for long intervals
This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities.
About Itamar Medical
Itamar Medical Ltd is a medical technology company focused on the development, marketing and sales of diagnostic products based on its proprietary PAT platform technology, developed by a team of leading clinicians in sleep medicine and cardiology together with biomedical engineers and physicists.
WatchPAT is an FDA- cleared portable diagnostic device that uniquely uses finger-based physiology and innovative technology to enable simple and accurate Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) testing while avoiding the complexity and discomfort associated with traditional air-flow based systems.
You have a unique opportunity to work with a world leader in the cardiology/electrophysiology medical field.
To apply, click here or contact:
USA Director of HR