The Area Business Director position manages the sales activities of the Region Area by performing the following duties personally or through the team of Regional Sales Managers.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
- Develops and implements strategic sales plans to accommodate corporate goals.
- Directs sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly.
- Reviews market analysis to determine customer needs, price schedules and discount rates.
- Directs staffing, training and performance evaluations to develop and control sales program.
- Directs channel development activity and coordinates sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas and goals.
- Advises dealers, distributors and clients concerning sales and advertising techniques.
- Assigns sales territory to Regional Sales Managers.
- Analyzes sales statistics.
- Represents company at trade association meetings to promote Itamar Medical.
- Delivers sales presentations to key clients in coordination with sales representatives.
- Meets with key clients, assisting sales representative with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
- Coordinates liaison between sales department and other units.
- Analyzes and controls expenditures of division to conform to budgetary requirements.
- Prepares periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Monitors and evaluates the activities and products of the competition.
- Recommends or approves budget, expenditures, and appropriations for research and development work.
- Effectively manages sales budget for the region.
- Exceptional organizational skills. Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Team player
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Takes initiative to make things happen
- Above average presentation skills
- Strong business acumen
- Results driven persona
- Proficiency in MS Office; Two years minimum of CRM or Salesforce
Education and Experience:
- At least three (7) years of field sales experience – client focus within cardiology, medical device and/or pharma industries
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 years in a sales management position, leading a sales team preferred.
This position manages all employees in the Region and is responsible for the performance management and hiring of the employees in the West Region.
This position will require at least 60% travel. Travel may be outside the local area and overnight, and could be for extended period of times.
Itamar is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.
About Itamar Medical:
Itamar Medical Ltd is a medical technology company focused on the development, marketing and sales of diagnostic products based on its proprietary PAT platform technology, developed by a team of leading clinicians in sleep medicine and cardiology together with biomedical engineers and physicists.
WatchPAT is an FDA- cleared portable diagnostic device that uniquely uses finger-based physiology and innovative technology to enable simple and accurate Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) testing while avoiding the complexity and discomfort associated with traditional air-flow based systems.
You have a unique opportunity to work with a world leader in the cardiology/electrophysiology medical field.
To apply, click here
USA Director of HR