Position Purpose Summary:
The Account Services Specialist is a key supporting position for the US Region. This position is responsible for maintaining and coordinating our WatchPat Devices.
WatchPAT is an FDA-approved portable diagnostic device that uniquely uses finger-based physiology and innovative technology to enable simple and accurate Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) testing while avoiding the complexity and discomfort associated with traditional air-flow based systems.
You have a unique opportunity to work with a world leader in the cardiology/electrophysiology medical field.
- Successfully enter/process new patient information in our internal system and in Salesforce.
- Initializes devices through internal system per patient.
- Add and update any additional paperwork for each device per customer.
- Accurately create shipping labels.
- Upload reports to the system.
- Track and maintain deliveries to and from patient.
- Answer general phone or email inquiries from sleep clinics.
- Occasionally assist in scheduling and tracking patients and devices.
- Identify issues that would cause delays in material delivery, communicate internally and with customers to resolve such issues and satisfy customer’s delivery requirements.
- Regular and predictable attendance, safely perform tasks and adherence to all safety policies and procedures are essential functions of your job.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required.
- Strong customer service skills
- Must be able to communicate effectively & maintain professional conduct at all times; excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Organized, self-starter with the ability to handle numerous projects and prioritize workload with minimal supervision.
- Support a large volume of accounts and detailed oriented.
- Accurate data entry.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Salesforce.
- Any other supporting tasks that are assigned
- College graduate preferred
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. It is understood by Employee that if he/she is requesting/ will need special accommodations to perform duties, it is their responsibility to inform Itamar Medical Human Resources and/or ADP immediately.
- Employee is continuously required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear (up to 98% of an average 8-hour day).
- The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 20 pounds (up to approximately 5% of an average 8-hour day).
- This position requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- This job must use ergonomic tools and correct posture along with correct procedures for lifting, bending, squatting, carrying, pulling and reaching.
- Digital dexterity and hand/eye coordination in operation of office equipment.
- Ability to speak to and hear customers and/or other employees via phone or in person is required.
- Body motor skills enough to enable incumbent to move from one office location to another.
This position does not include travel
This position does not have direct reports.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Itamar is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.
About Itamar Medical:
ZOLL Itamar is a pioneer in creating and developing the PAT® signal technology which provides a non-invasive window to the cardiovascular and autonomic nervous system, allowing the monitoring and measurement of critical patient information such as sleep disorders and cardiovascular health. The company’s US Headquarters is based in Atlanta, GA. ZOLL Itamar is rapidly growing medical technology company that is building its presence and footprint in multiple medical disciplines.
To apply, click here