The Customer Support Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the customer and technical support team as well as participating as an active member of the team by handling support cases. The CS Supervisor will be expected to lead by example by providing exceptional support to customers via email and phone, handling internal and external escalations, helping with ad hoc projects, providing coaching/mentoring for consultants. This position is an advocate for an exceptional customer experience and the overall culture, vision, and values of our Support Team.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the Customer Support Team
- Point of contact for customer escalations
- Provide advanced Customer Support for both internal and external customers
- Assist customer support staff with answering calls, emails and other duties where required
- Ensure that all customer inquiries and issues are resolved correctly and, in a prompt, and professional manner
- Create Knowledge-Base material for both the team and customers
- Review all technical support related processes and documentation for continuous improvement
- Act as a mentor and provide oversight, coaching, and training to the support staff
- Performing additional duties where needed
- Proven people supervisory and leadership skills
- Experience with industry standard applications (MS Office, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Remote Support Tools)
- CRM experience (Salesforce preferred)
- Knowledge of medical technology and HIPPA (preferred)
- Strong analytical skills to investigate, troubleshoot and resolve customer support cases
- Ability to communicate technical issues in a way that is understandable to non-technical customers
- Highly organized person with exceptional attention to detail, ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Quick learner with the ability to understand a wide range of issues and topics
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work independently, but excited to be a part of a dynamic team
- Available to work varying shifts
- Hybrid position
Education and Experience:
- College degree required
- 2+ years of Customer Support or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years supervisory experience
- Medical Device/Health Care experience a plus
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The employee is required to sit – perhaps at long intervals of time
- The employee is required to work on computer for long intervals
- The employee is required to talk on the phone for long intervals
This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Itamar is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.
About Itamar Medical:
ZOLL Itamar is a pioneer in creating and developing the PAT® signal technology which provides a non-invasive window to the cardiovascular and autonomic nervous system, allowing the monitoring and measurement of critical patient information such as sleep disorders and cardiovascular health. The company’s US Headquarters is based in Atlanta, GA. ZOLL Itamar is rapidly growing medical technology company that is building its presence and footprint in multiple medical disciplines.
To apply, click here
USA Director of HR