WatchPAT is an FDA-approved portable diagnostic device that uniquely uses finger-based physiology and innovative technology to enable simple and accurate Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) testing while avoiding the complexity and discomfort associated with traditional air-flow-based systems.
Position Purpose Summary:
This position is responsible for handling all communication with patients who received a WatchPAT device as part of the WatchPAT Direct Service.
- Manage a large volume of outbound calls in a timely manner
- Follow communication “scripts” when handling different topics
- Identify patients’ needs, clarify information, research every issue, and provide solutions and/or alternatives
- Confirm all patients receive at least 1 phone call after the device is shipped (Priority Calls) daily.
- Upload studies in the various systems used.
- Answer phone calls, reply to emails, and text inquiries from patients, and internal business units (Account Services team, Customer Support, Account Managers, etc.)
- Assist in tracking patients and devices in Salesforce.
- Identify issues that would cause delays in material delivery, communicate internally and with patients to resolve such issues, and satisfy patient’s delivery requirements.
- Escalate special inquiries to the Account Manager (device lost in the mail, the patient is not home, wrong address, etc.)
- Assist with any issue that the customer support team might have and address daily.
- Report to the Service Operation Manager if any issues arise that need escalation.
- Perform any other job-related duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Must be able to communicate always effectively & maintain professional conduct, with excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Organized, self-starter with the ability to handle numerous projects and prioritize workload with minimal supervision.
- Data entry is accurately and detailed oriented.
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel
- Basic knowledge of Salesforce.
- Preferred College Degree
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. It is understood by Employee that if he/she is requesting/ will need special accommodations to perform duties, it is their responsibility to inform Itamar Medical Human Resources and/or ADP immediately.
- Employee is continuously required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear (up to 98% of an average 8-hour day).
- The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 20 pounds (up to approximately 5% of an average 8-hour day).
- This position requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to speak to and hear customers and/or other employees via phone or in-person is required.
This position does not include travel
This position does not have direct reports
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities will be reviewed periodically as duties and responsibilities change with business necessity. Essential and marginal job functions are subject to modification.
ZOLL Medical Corporation appreciates and values diversity. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
ADA: The employer will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
To apply, click here