Job Description and Responsibilities:
We are looking for an experienced algorithm developer to join our advance R&D team in further developing our products, offering a unique opportunity to combine technology, science and clinical insight.
The job consists of algorithm developing – machine learning on unique signals, participating in analyzing and understanding clinical trial and involvement in feasibility testing of technologies.
- Master and above degree in science (Physics / Math) or engineering (SW, electrical, biomedical).
- Exceptional candidates with B.Sc. with considerable industrial (preferably medical device) experience are welcomed as well.
at least 2 years (one position) of experience working as algorithm developer (not just academic):
- Signal processing
- Machine learning or data scientist
Advantage to people who worked with biological signals and to people from the medical device industry
• C/C++ (at least basic skills)
• Statistical understanding
• Ability to lead tasks
• Capable of working alone and in a multidisciplinary team
• Interest and ability to learn the physiology and medical aspects – advantage
Any additional terms
Hybrid work. Centers in Caesarea and Herzliya.
Please send resume and cover letter to [email protected]