Itamar Medical is looking for a level 3 bookkeeper with proven experience.
The job includes analysis and control of expenses, work with suppliers, customers, bank adjustments, payments to suppliers, credit cards, petty cash, calculation of surpluses, fixed assets (including work on fixed asset software). Quarterly closures to balance.
Full time at the company’s offices in Caesarea.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including posting and recording accounts receivables, payable, fixed assets, etc.
- Perform accounts reconciliation (payable, receivable, bank transactions, inter-company and credit card)
- Intercompany reconciliation
- Bank reconciliation
- Conduct monthly cut off reports, such as accruals, prepaid, etc.
- Communicate with different suppliers regarding payments and invoices
- Prepare Vendor payments in the bank
- Prepare materials for quarterly and annually reports
- Ad-hoc tasks as required
Qualifications required for the position:
- Level 3 bookkeeping
Minimum years of experience:
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Experience from a public / high-tech company – advantage
- ERP programs, Advanced MS Office skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Detail oriented and highly organized.
- Team player with a proactive approach.
- Self-learning abilities
- Good English level Reading and writing
Please send resume and cover letter to [email protected]