Itamar medical headquartered globally in Israel, a separate division of ZOLL medical corporation is a world leader in home sleep apnea testing with the WatchPAT® device and cloud based digital care pathway management with zzzPAT™ and CloudPAT™ , with over 35% market share in the US and presence in Europe, Japan and many smaller markets. Our devices has regulatory (FDA, CE, MHLW, CFDA, HC, Etc…) approval and are considered “best in class” with superior ease of use and accuracy.
At Itamar, we’re proud to offer innovative products that meet the needs and wants of our customers.
We’re in search of an experienced product manager to work closely with our multi-disciplinary R&D team to prioritize the initiatives, features and core capabilities enhancements to be worked on for each development iteration, in correspondence to the user needs and business agendas. Work frequently with our customer-support team members to get a deep understanding of the needs, opportunities, and pain points.
As an ideal candidate, you will have a keen eye for gaps in consumer product offerings and the innovative mindset to fill them. You’re a highly skilled market analyst with a proven ability to strategize the full lifecycle of product production — from conception through release.
Product Manager Responsibilities:
- Defining product features according to customer needs.
- Leading the development process.
- Acting as the main point of contact between R&D teams and stakeholders.
- Managing and prioritizing product backlog items.
- Assisting the development team to meet the objectives of each iteration.
- Keeping customers and stakeholders informed of the status of the product.
- Drive the product and business-planning process across cross-functional teams of the company
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI
Product Manager Requirements:
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager in the medical device industry.
- Experience as product manager of a multidisciplinary product.
- Proven experience in writing requirements documents including user stories for the R&D department.
- Preferably good knowledge and experience with the US market.
- Experience with regulatory processes (FDA, CE, ISO) – big advantage
- Ability to partner with cross-functional disciplines and influence effectively.
- A problem solver – highly inventive thinker that will provide insightful, innovative solutions.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills, high attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal.
- Excellent English (verbal and written).
Please send resume and cover letter to: [email protected]