The Cardiology Implementation Specialist will be an important member of our organization. In this position you will report to the Cardiology Key Account Manager and will work directly with the Sales and Operations teams and customers, including hospitals and doctors’ offices.
- Interact with cardiology practice and hospital customers to understand integration need.
- Work with the sales team to evaluate the account fit and readiness according to set criteria
- Analyze and document customer requirements and business workflow for successful integration implementations
- Assist with the decision on an optimal, individually tailored workflow
- Increase utilization with accounts
- Work and communicate independently with the client’s implementation team on regular basis to secure successful TSS implementation
- Oversee testing and validation of implemented interfaces based on customer requirements
- Assist sales team in explaining ZOLL Itamar interface mechanisms and details to the clients on pre-sale conference calls.
- Follow project management mechanism to track TSS implementation process on regular basis throughout the implementation, ensuring timely completion of all technical and workflow components both at our customer and ZOLL-Itamar
- Align with customer on action plan that achieves success metrics and goals of the TSS integration and accelerates adoption throughout account.
- Drive continuous improvement of our processes and value to customers by leading and executing on internal projects, interacting with multiple internal and vendor stakeholders
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the primary responsibilities satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required.
- Proven strategic, analytical and implementation skills
- Clinical Experience
- Cardiology background preferred
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, planning and negotiation skills
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills
- Demonstrated experience using instructional technology (simulation, online, web based, etc.)
- Strategic thinker and visionary leader
- Excellent people skills; likeable, motivational and genuine
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- RN/NP/PT or Healthcare Administration professional
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop or kneel
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- This position will be required to verbally communicate via in-person and/or phone conversations at least 90% of the time.
- This position will be required to communicate via email.
- Position requires extensive travel by various methods.
This person will not have direct reports.
This position may require approximately 60% travel. Usually travel will be in the Louisiana, Alabama, Georgia, Mississippi, Florida, South Carolina, Wisconsin, Ohio, Illinois, Indiana and Michigan areas. Travel may be overnight and could be for extended period of times.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Zoll Itamar Medical is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.
About Itamar Medical:
ZOLL Itamar is a pioneer in creating and developing the PAT® signal technology which provides a non-invasive window to the cardiovascular and autonomic nervous system, allowing the monitoring and measurement of critical patient information such as sleep disorders and cardiovascular health. The company’s US Headquarters is based in Atlanta, GA. ZOLL Itamar is rapidly growing medical technology company that is building its presence and footprint in multiple medical disciplines.
To apply, click here
USA Director of HR