The Clinical Specialist of Strategic Accounts is an important member of the field organization that works in close coordination with the national strategic accounts organization.
In this position you will report to Jay Kraemer, Sr. Director of Strategic Accounts with indirect reporting to April Montemayor, Sr. Clinical Specialist of National Accounts for North America.
The position will be responsible for Government, House, Target, and Strategic Accounts Nationwide.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to planning, reporting, and management of process optimization, implementation design, national educational program implementation. Development, maintenance, and management of new and existing account relationships while identifying and expanding opportunities to increase utilization and revenue in relation to Itamar Medical products and services, working with the field sales RSM & CCS teams to accomplish all account objectives.
Responsibilities/Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Manages Salesforce analytics for strategic planning nationwide.
- Improvement of implementation design, government educational programs, and account management.
- Act as support for strong account implementations and ongoing account maintenance.
- Stay up to date on current trending government and national initiatives and act as the “subject matter expert” to national accounts providers and staff.
- Lead the weekly, monthly, and quarterly cadence of team activities.
- Proactively monitor and strive to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in accounts nationwide.
- Proactively identifies, recommends, and implements opportunities for process improvement and reporting as needed while assisting sales field in understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies to enhance business objectives.
- Collects and monitors the accuracy and intelligence essential to national accounts.
- Meeting with existing and potential clients (e.g., physicians, physician office groups at hospitals) by traveling to identify their clinical needs, goals, and constraints related to patient care and to discuss and demonstrate how Itamar Medical’s products can help them to achieve their goals.
- Coordinate customer product evaluations and demonstrations with Itamar RSM & CSS management.
- Respond to customer needs and complaints with a sense of urgency regarding products and service by developing creative and feasible solutions or working with other related personnel (e.g., sales, marketing, technical support) to develop optimal solutions.
- Assist in giving clinical presentations and provide support at trade shows, seminars and/or outside symposiums.
- Understand overall national, area, and territory sales objectives.
- Communicate daily with Itamar colleagues any new developments in the marketplace (competitive, product, customer, training needs, needs, wants, wins/losses, etc…)
- Submit all required reports on a timely basis.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Successful proven track record with sales projects, assignments and providing clinical and relationship management support to physicians and staff.
· Excellent organization and time-management skills.
· Outstanding ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
· Experience leading national change initiatives.
· Proven strategic, analytical and implementation skills.
· Strong interpersonal, organizational, planning and negotiation skills.
· Excellent verbal, presentation, and written communication skills.
· Experience working with VA hospitals and the VA System and or large managed care organizations.
· Ability to make good business judgments and decisions in relationship to efficiency, effectiveness.
· Travel is required.
· Two years minimum of CRM or Salesforce.
· Excellent people skills; likeable, motivational, and genuine.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Special Position Requirements:
- Represent Itamar Medical Inc. in a professional manner
- Maintain a positive attitude and exhibit patience with customer concerns or requests
- Follow all company policies regarding travel, expenses, meetings, and meals in timely manner
- Self-driven to optimize performance without the need for extensive supervision
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and work effectively in a demanding, fast paced environment
- Exhibit excellent presentation skills in small and large groups situations
- Good problem-solving skills, ability to evaluate a situation and prioritize factors in decision making
- Flexible: able to follow directives and accomplish tasks outside of normal duties
- Ability to exceed accuracy and productivity goal
- Understanding of terminology and ability to share and communicate effectively within a group
- Ability to work with many different customers from varying backgrounds
- Ability to function within and support a team environment and build strong working relationships
- BA/BS Degree in Cardiovascular, Life Sciences, Biomedical Engineering, Exercise Physiology or Nursing.
- Minimum of 3 (three) years’ work experience in medical device or related field; Cardiovascular or Pharma preferred.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop or kneel
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- This position will be required to verbally communicate via in-person and/or phone conversations at least 90% of the time.
- This position will be required to communicate via email.
This position may require at least 50% travel nationwide, overnight, and could be for extended period of times.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Itamar is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.
About Itamar Medical:
ZOLL Itamar is a pioneer in creating and developing the PAT® signal technology which provides a non-invasive window to the cardiovascular and autonomic nervous system, allowing the monitoring and measurement of critical patient information such as sleep disorders and cardiovascular health. The company’s US Headquarters is based in Atlanta, GA. ZOLL Itamar is rapidly growing medical technology company that is building its presence and footprint in multiple medical disciplines.
To apply, click here
USA Director of HR