ZOLL Itamar is an innovative medical device technology company that focuses on the development and manufacturing of Home Sleep Apnea Tests to aid in the diagnosis of respiratory sleep disorders. Our core product is the WatchPAT®️ family, a revolutionary FDA-cleared portable home sleep apnea test device, that is based on propriety signal and analysis. 80% of patients who have sleep apnea are undiagnosed. We are committed to reach those undiagnosed patients and provide testing to promote wellness and enhance overall quality of life. WatchPAT®️ is commercially available within major markets including the U.S., Japan, and Europe, and is the leading home sleep apnea test in the US. ZOLL Itamar’s corporate headquarters, research and development and manufacturing are located in Israel with U.S. headquarters based in Atlanta, GA.
Clinical Sales Specialists engage in clinical selling activities, including delivering the clinical value proposition, advancing customers across a brand belief continuum.
The Clinical Sales Specialist (CSS) is responsible for developing and maintaining account relationships and management of those relationships in relation to Itamar Medical products and services, along with the Regional Sales Managers. The position is responsible for building and maintaining relationships with new and existing customers, and where possible, identifying and expanding opportunities to increase utilization and revenue.
Job Duties include:
- Work in collaboration with your Region Sales Manager, Cardio Key Account Manager and VA/Gov’t Account Manager to maximize coverage efficiency (pre and post-sale – E.g. customer, training needs, needs, wants, wins/losses, etc…) Coordinate potential customer product evaluations and demonstrations with Itamar Region Sales Managers & CSS management.
- Responsible for pre-sales account support including lead generation via customer intelligence, social networking and other methods to store sales opportunities
- Act as the Client’s Lead for account post sale implementation and execution inclusive of customer training, and project management responsibilities.
- Is the clinical “subject matter expert” for the Facility/HealthCare provider and staff.
- Establish professional working relationships with health care providers (GE, MLP, IM, Nurse), decision makers, support staff, and influencers within assigned customers, to support the use of the company’s products – through developing and applying clinical and business expertise, and effective selling skills.
- Travel and meet with existing and potential clients (e.g., physicians, physician office groups at hospitals) to identify their clinical needs, goals, and constraints related to patient care and to discuss and demonstrate how Itamar Medical’s products can help them to achieve their goals.
- Respond to customer needs and complaints with a sense of urgency regarding products and service by developing creative and feasible solutions or working with other related personnel (e.g., sales, marketing, technical support) to develop optimal solutions.
- Assist in giving clinical presentations and provide support at trade shows, seminars and/or outside symposiums.
- Understand national, regional and territory sales objectives and quotas aligning with the Regional Sales Managers and overall company goals
- Stay abreast of current clinical and market trends in the sleep/cardio (competitive, product, and communicate new developments to Itamar® colleagues
- Submit all required reports on a timely basis.
- Regularly, timely and accurately maintain Salesforce as needed by Company
- Other duties as assigned by management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Successful proven track record with sales projects, assignments and providing clinical and relationship management support to physicians and staff.
- Excellent organization and time-management skills.
- Outstanding ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Familiarity with clinical reimbursement, and managed care policies and procedures is highly desirable.
- Experience working with VA hospitals and the VA System and or large managed care organizations (i.e, Kaiser, Wellstar) preferred.
- Above average proficiency in MS Office
- Ability to make good business judgments and decisions with efficiency and effectiveness.
- Travel is required – ability to travel 50% or more
- Two years minimum of CRM or SalesForce experience
- Represent Itamar Medical Inc. in a professional manner
- Maintain a positive attitude and exhibit patience with customer concerns or requests
- Self-driven to optimize performance without the need for extensive supervision
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and work effectively in a demanding, fast paced environment
- Exhibit excellent presentation skills in small and large groups situations
- Good problem-solving skills, ability to evaluate a situation and prioritize factors in decision making
- Flexible: able to follow directives and accomplish tasks outside of normal duties
- Ability to work with many different customers from varying backgrounds
- Ability to function within and support a team environment and build strong working relationships
- BA/BS Degree in Cardiovascular, Life Sciences, Biomedical Engineering, Exercise Physiology or Nursing Preferred
- Minimum of 3 (three) years’ work experience in medical device or related field; Sleep preferred.
- Hospital/clinic-based support preferred
- Completion of an accredited program/degree in respiratory care preferred
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The employee is required to sit – perhaps at long intervals of time
- The employee is required to walk frequently – travel within airports, walking in hospitals, facilities and/or client offices, etc.
- The employee will be occasionally required to climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities will be reviewed periodically as duties and responsibilities change with business necessity. Essential and marginal job functions are subject to modification.
ZOLL Medical Corporation appreciates and values diversity. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
ADA: The employer will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
To apply, click here
USA Director of HR