The position of Inside Sales Specialist will be a key supporting position for the US Region. The position will be part of the ZOLL Itamar Medical team that supports our Customers, Sales Representatives and Clinicians. The position reports to the Senior Director of Marketing and is responsible for attracting new customers through cold calling. The Inside Sales Specialist is also responsible for following up on leads and maintaining existing customer relationships while expanding current business.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
Generate incremental sales through direct (close on phone) and indirect (through sales team) and Increase awareness of Itamar Medical and its WatchPAT family of products and services and expanding our existing customer relationships:
- Responsible for inbound and outbound calls
- Delivering prepared sales scripts and asking probing questions to clarify lead’s readiness to purchase WatchPAT
- Cold call on certified leads to gauge interest in the purchase of our product
- Recording names, addresses, purchases, and reactions of prospects contacted in SalesForce (SF)
- Explaining products or services and prices, and answer questions from prospective leads.
- Adjusting sales scripts to better target the needs and interests of specific individuals.
- Create quotes based for product/services and close the sales over the phone (for specific target specialists)
- Serving as the first point of contact with the customers and/or patients, handle general customer questions
- Process opportunities in Salesforce aligned with the Regional Sales Teams
- Scheduling appointments for sales representatives to meet with prospective customers or for customers to attend sales presentations
- Conduct required number of calls to leads to produce measurable return on investment with telemarketing initiative
- Work with Regional Sales Managers to coordinate the leads and help finalize the sales
- Use Pardot and SF to identify and nurture leads and clarify and monitor lead status; contact customers to follow up on initial interaction
- Support Pardot lead generation and nurturing initiatives
- Average 50 calls per day
- Must be able to support customers in the Pacific Time Zone.
- Excellent communication skills, particularly over the phone
- Intellectual ability to learn product and services quickly
- Experienced with telephone sales, customer service and sales prospecting and ability to handle rejection
- Experience with cold calling
- Knowledge of sales and marketing principles and strategies
- Demonstrated time management, professionalism and motivation with generating sales
- Demonstrated attention to detail and ability to follow systematic script to properly qualify leads.
- Results driven with demonstrated persistence; self-motivated with the strong initiative to work independently with strong attention to detail
- Experience with CRM (SalesForce.com) and Marketing Automation Software (Pardot, Eloqua etc…) to create and execute lead generation and nurturing a plus
- Good computer skills; MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook)
- Ability to work in a deadline-oriented environment.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, advertising or related field
- 1-3 years of related work experience in sales, marketing, promotions or telemarketing to include cold calling
External: Vendors; N/A
This position has very minimal travel.
About Itamar Medical:
ZOLL Itamar is a pioneer in creating and developing the PAT® signal technology which provides a non-invasive window to the cardiovascular and autonomic nervous system, allowing the monitoring and measurement of critical patient information such as sleep disorders and cardiovascular health. The company’s US Headquarters is based in Atlanta, GA. ZOLL Itamar is rapidly growing medical technology company that is building its presence and footprint in multiple medical disciplines.
To apply, click here
USA Director of HR