ZOLL Itamar Medical Ltd is a medical technology company focused on the development, marketing and sales of diagnostic products based on its proprietary PAT platform technology, developed by a team of leading clinicians in sleep medicine and cardiology together with biomedical engineers and physicists.
WatchPAT is an FDA- cleared portable diagnostic device that uniquely uses finger-based physiology and innovative technology to enable simple and accurate Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) testing while avoiding the complexity and discomfort associated with traditional air-flow based systems.
You have a unique opportunity to work with a world leader in the cardiology/electrophysiology medical field.
The Manager of Contract Review will assist in the efficient productivity and operations of the office pertaining to order processing. You are part of the ZOLL Itamar Medical team that supports our customers, sales team, and managers with a variety of tasks in a wide complexity range related to our product sales, fulfillment and operations. We are looking for a high-energy, self-motivated professional who is ready to join our team.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
- Supervise and manage all incoming orders from customers and sales team to be processed via SalesForce.com
- Oversee review and approvals of contract reviews – i.e., ensure account information is correct, SF opportunity details match PO, quote, or agreement, etc.
- Ensure ZOLL Itamar Medical adheres to all regulations and policies.
- Manage & supervise the updating of customer data in SalesForce.com
- Answer calls and emails pertaining to contract review, general customer service, and sales support.
- Maintain accurate records and document policy & procedural changes.
- Oversea and maintain Price Books
- Build and maintain KPI to increase productivity and efficacy of order processing
- Develop policies and procedure in regard with company orders processing
- Auditing quality of orders and policy implementation
- Supervise employees in performing a high level of data entry.
- Oversee preparation, generating and distributing of monthly reports.
- Maintain DocuSign flow and template agreements in SalesForce.com
- Serve as focal point for VP sales and Area business directors with their order needs
- Implementation of automation and new platforms
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Salesforce software experience
- Extensive data entry experience
- Exceptional attention to detail, ability to multi-task, and work under pressure
- Excellent verbal, written, and communication skills
- Working knowledge of shipping processes or warehouse experience
- Strong organizational & time management skills
- Self-starter with ability to work independently with little direction, but able to collaborate with team members and clients
- Must have excellent follow up and follow through qualities, taking ownership & accountability
- Flexible to work late hours at the end of the quarter, and as needed
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2+ years’ experience with contract review and/or order processing
- Medical Device/Health Care experience a plus
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The employee is required to sit – perhaps at long intervals of time
- The employee is required to work on computer for long intervals
- The employee is required to talk on the phone for long intervals
This position has direct supervisory responsibilities.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Itamar is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.
About Itamar Medical:
ZOLL Itamar is a pioneer in creating and developing the PAT® signal technology which provides a non-invasive window to the cardiovascular and autonomic nervous system, allowing the monitoring and measurement of critical patient information such as sleep disorders and cardiovascular health. The company’s US Headquarters is based in Atlanta, GA. ZOLL Itamar is rapidly growing medical technology company that is building its presence and footprint in multiple medical disciplines.
To apply, click here
USA Director of HR