As Regional Sales Manager, your primary function is to provide exceptional sales of Itamar’s products in a specified region/geographical area and to provide ongoing support to the product distribution channel.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
- Develop new business relationships, management of existing accounts and developing new sales leads
- Establish and maintain relationships with doctors, hospitals, clinics, local professionals and other referral sources in the medical community
- Assist with account strategies, territory planning and administrative responsibilities to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Develop and increase sales revenue to meet assigned targets; responsible for meeting quota deadlines and specifics
- Regularly, timely and accurately maintain Salesforce as needed by Company
- Quickly investigate sales, customer and/or Salesforce issues and escalate to other team members, if needed; troubleshoot problems relating to products and escalate to appropriate individual
- Become actively involved in sales orientation and sales training programs
- Assist in the planning and execution of sales exhibits/shows; attends trade shows
- Keep informed and educated on competitive offerings, new products, services and other general information of interest to customers and co-workers
- Perform other job-related duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time
- At least three (3) years of field sales experience – client focus within cardiology, medical device and/or pharma industries
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Exceptional organizational skills. Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Team player
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Takes initiative to make things happen
- Above average presentation skills
- Strong business acumen
- Results driven persona
- Proficiency in MS Office; Two years minimum of CRM or Salesforce
- Position will require at least 75% travel
This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities but does serve as a coach and mentor for other positions. A Clinical Sales Specialist/Clinical Training Specialist may be assigned to your region to assist your customers with new installations and ongoing training and product usage.
Itamar is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.
About Itamar Medical:
ZOLL Itamar is a pioneer in creating and developing the PAT® signal technology which provides a non-invasive window to the cardiovascular and autonomic nervous system, allowing the monitoring and measurement of critical patient information such as sleep disorders and cardiovascular health. The company’s US Headquarters is based in Atlanta, GA. ZOLL Itamar is rapidly growing medical technology company that is building its presence and footprint in multiple medical disciplines.
To apply, click here
USA Director of HR