Watch-PAT200™ Firmware Update Instructions
Itamar Medical is committed to on-going quality control and to the best performance of our products.
As a quality measure we have released an important update for the device embedded software that reduces the probability for failures.
This update is recommended, therefore we would like you to take some very simple steps in order to update your Watch-PAT200™ embedded software:
- 1. Connect your Watch-PAT200 ™ device to the computer using the USB cable
- 2. Click the automatic update link below
- 3. Select ‘Run’ (and once again if a Windows publisher message appears)
- 4. When the application opens, click ‘Setup’
- 5. Verify that the Watch-PAT200 ™ device has been turned on after installation
Please run the automatic update here
In case your network does not enable the automatic run of the application, you can select to save it on your local file system and run it from the location it is saved to.
Alternatively you can download this zip file, save it locally, extract the file and run the .exe file that is stored in the zip folder here.
It is important for us that you will update your Watch-PAT200 ™ successfully. In any case you encounter a problem please contact your Itamar Medical support center by email or phone.
Contact details can be found here.
Click here to manually submit your update
Thank you very much for your cooperation,
Itamar Medical Customer Support