Itamar Medical is a medical device company that develops and markets
innovative diagnostic & therapy solutions for sleep disorders. To support
our revenue growth, we are looking for an experienced Java server-side
developer to join our newly formed Digital Health business unit.
This is a unique opportunity to join our small team and create
products from the grounds up that have tangible impact on people’s
- Hands-on experience (+5 years) with Java object-oriented design and implementation.
- Hands-on experience in modern devops development at AWS including Kubernetes, helm chart, EKS, Terraform, Kubectl and cloud security.
- Knowledge of web environments and databases.
- University bachelor’s in computer science or equivalent.
- Experience with common Java frameworks such as Spring/SpringBoot, Hibernate/JPA.
- Experience with automatic tests frameworks: Integration tests, JUnit, cucumber, etc.
- Backend architecture skills.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Ability to own features from planning to deploying, working independently with stakeholders, and collaborating with other developers.
- Self-learner, passionate for providing technical guidance, applying best-practices and "making things better"
- Deep understanding of the Java language, its APIs, it's performance consideration and internals - advantage.
- Experience in Big Data – advantage.
- Knowledge in build tools (Gradle) – advantage.
- Advantage to experience in building product that are HIPPA, GDPR compliant and using HL7.
Please send resume and cover letter to [email protected]