We are looking for an experienced IT Support referent to join our excellent team and support the company’s global users. Will provide IT support for company users, and support for enterprise desktop, laptop, mobile devices. Provision new computers and assist with training the users with using the IT systems.
- Handle the day-to-day IT operations, from hardware setups to account troubleshooting and provide global client-side support.
- Setting up new users and management of security, passwords, and backup.
- Troubleshoot networking issues and configure networking infrastructure and services (such as video conferencing)
- Provide excellent service as the focal technical operations point for offshore office employees.
What You Need for Success?
- Be highly self-motivated.
- Be auto didact.
- Be able to work in a dynamic environment and unconventional hours.
- Be a team player.
- Be innovative.
- At least 2 years of experience in the helpdesk field in mid-size organizations (hi-tech and enterprise scale is an advantage).
- Knowledge in Microsoft systems – Windows 7, 10 and Office 2016/2019.
- Knowledge with Active Directory and Office 365.
- Knowledge with Active Directory and GPO.
- Ability to troubleshoot hardware and software issues.
- Knowledge in client networking (such as TCP-IP, DNS – client side).
- Knowledge of how VPN connections work.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent English.
- Experience with Deployment and software distribution systems.
Please send resume and cover letter to [email protected]