As Cardiology Key Accounts Manager, your primary function is to provide exceptional sales of Itamar’s products and services within a specified region/geographical area to Cardiologists, Cardiology Clinics, Cardiology departments within health organization, or any other Cardiology related opportunities, and to provide ongoing support to the product distribution channel. You would be leading the charge – along with the field team and leadership to accelerate sales, increase revenue and develop the marketplace.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
- Develop and increase sales revenue to meet assigned targets; responsible for meeting quota deadlines and specifics
- Focus on establishing new Cardiology strategic or key accounts, from identification to completed deal to post deal customer support and the creation of COE
- Establish and maintain relationships with doctors, hospitals, clinics, local professionals and other referral sources in the medical community with a focus on Cardiology or any other relationship that further’s the Company’s Cardiology strategy
- Developing the infra-structure to enable Cardiology practices utilization with our technology and programs adoption
- Meet with key Cardiology clients, assist local sales representative with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
- Deliver sales presentations to key Cardiology clients in coordination with local sales representatives.
- In collaboration with the Cardiology team, help define and establish new methods and procedures to sell Itamar’s products and services in the Cardiology specialty.
- Develop new business relationships, management of existing accounts and developing new sales leads in the Cardiology specialty
- In collaboration with the Cardiology team, assist with account strategies, territory planning and administrative responsibilities to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- In collaboration with the Cardiology team, review market analysis to determine customer needs, price schedules and discount rates.
- Regularly, timely and accurately maintain Salesforce as needed by Company
- Coordinate & liaison between Cardiology department, the sales department and other units.
- Become actively involved in sales orientation and sales training programs
- Quickly investigate sales, customer and/or Salesforce issues and escalate to other team members, if needed; troubleshoot problems relating to products and escalate to appropriate individual
- Assist in the planning and execution of sales exhibits/shows; attends trade shows
- Keep informed and educated on competitive offerings, new products, services and other general information of interest to customers and co-workers
- Perform other job-related duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time
- At least five (5) years of field sales experience – client focus within cardiology, medical device and/or pharma industries
- Experience in complicated Sales and emerging markets – Disruptive models and advantage
- Exceptional organizational skills. Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Team player
- An entrepreneurial approach, a can-do attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Takes initiative to make things happen
- Above average presentation skills
- Strong business acumen
- Results driven persona
- Proficiency in MS Office; Two years minimum of CRM or Salesforce
- Bachelor’s Degree
This position will not have supervisory responsibilities, as the cardiology department grows. The role requires the ability to serve as a coach and mentor for other positions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- This position will be required to verbally communicate via in-person and/or phone conversations at least 90% of the time.
- This position will be required to communicate via email.
- Position requires extensive travel by various methods.
This position will require at least 60% travel. Travel may be outside the local area and overnight, and could be for extended period of times.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Itamar is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.
About Itamar Medical:
ZOLL Itamar Medical, Inc. are pioneers in creating and developing the PAT® signal technology which provides a non-invasive window to the cardiovascular and autonomic nervous system, allowing the monitoring and measurement of critical patient information such as sleep disorders and cardiovascular health. The company’s US Headquarters is based in Atlanta, GA. ZOLL Itamar Medical Ltd., rapidly-growing medical technology company building its presence and footprint in multiple medical disciplines.
WatchPAT is an FDA- cleared portable diagnostic device that uniquely uses finger-based physiology and innovative technology to enable simple and accurate Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) testing while avoiding the complexity and discomfort associated with traditional air-flow based systems.
You have a unique opportunity to work with a world leader in the cardiology/electrophysiology medical field.
To apply, click here
USA Director of HR