The Director of Global Commercial Marketing is a pivotal role working closely with senior management and the sales team to create, develop and implement Itamar Medical’s full downstream marketing and sales support strategy.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
- Create and manage Itamar Medical’s downstream marketing campaigns and activities that are targeted to key audiences including, content marketing, digital advertising and social media, content strategy, direct marketing and industry events.
- Uses in-depth knowledge of the global footprint and implications of cultural nuances to contribute to global branding; ensures branding is appropriately applied; frames brand architecture; takes a leadership role in global teams and initiatives.
- Applies therapeutic area expertise, gained from deep category knowledge working with customers, to drive new franchise or regional opportunities.
- Collaborate with the sales enablement department to provide our sales team with compelling content, tools, messages, insights and support in order to win new business.
- Develops and delivers positioning communication to differentiate franchise or region and anticipates implications of positioning decisions.
- Earn trust and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholder teams to drive program support.
- Identifies drivers for promotional activities related to customer and market; applies knowledge to drive innovative offline & digital programming that integrates across brands and marketing mix to increase impact, effectiveness and return on investment.
- Communicate market dynamics, regulatory trends and competitive environment to key stakeholders.
- Uses in-depth knowledge to understand implications of global product pricing and contracting strategy
- Maintain relationships with vendors and associations. Identify new business relationships.
- Lead development and implementation of new product marketing launch plans to drive customer adoption
- Perform market research and lead go-to-market strategies and programs for the field
- Monitor and analyze results across all marketing channels to understand the effectiveness of strategies and tactics for improving key engagement and retention metrics.
- Manage key client and industry/association events to drive maximum impact.
- Create and manage marketing budget
- Supervise direct reports. Define projects, timelines, prioritize work.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Strong desire and ability to collaborate in an open, fast-paced environment
- Ability to engage with external customer groups
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Exceptional business acumen
- The ideal candidate is a forward thinking, creative, and detail-oriented leader.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing; MBA preferred
- 10+ years of experience; 3 years in marketing leadership role
- 3+ years managing a team
- Experience with medical device sales
- Experience supporting a sales force
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop or kneel
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- This position will be required to verbally communicate via in-person and/or phone conversations at least 90% of the time.
- This position will be required to communicate via email.
- Position requires extensive travel by various methods.
This position may require at least 25% travel. Travel may be outside the local area and overnight and could be for extended period of times.
This position will have direct reports.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Itamar is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.
About Itamar Medical:
ZOLL Itamar Medical, Inc. are pioneers in creating and developing the PAT® signal technology which provides a non-invasive window to the cardiovascular and autonomic nervous system, allowing the monitoring and measurement of critical patient information such as sleep disorders and cardiovascular health. The company’s US Headquarters is based in Atlanta, GA. ZOLL Itamar Medical Ltd., rapidly-growing medical technology company building its presence and footprint in multiple medical disciplines.
WatchPAT is an FDA- cleared portable diagnostic device that uniquely uses finger-based physiology and innovative technology to enable simple and accurate Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) testing while avoiding the complexity and discomfort associated with traditional air-flow based systems.
You have a unique opportunity to work with a world leader in the cardiology/electrophysiology medical field.
To apply, click here