As the Senior Financial Compensation Analyst, you will be primarily responsible for structuring sales commission plans, tracking, actual commissions payments calculations, territory modeling and researching, testing, implementing, and monitoring tools and strategies to translate raw data into valuable business insights. You will apply your knowledge of data analytics to find opportunities for improvement across multiple compensation projects, teams and business units. In addition, you will review the productive flow of Itamar’s analytical approach, KPIs and methodologies. You will see solutions in sprawling data sets and use a business mindset to convert insights into strategic opportunities for Itamar.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
- Develop strategies for effective sales compensation analysis, monitoring and reporting.
- Responsible for running bi-monthly, quarterly and annual actual commissions calculations.
- Understand overall business needs and objectives Responsible for accurate data collection, processing, modeling and analysis.
- Use advanced data modeling, predictive modeling and analytical techniques to interpret key findings from Itamar data and leverage these insights into initiatives that will ultimately support business outcomes.
- Assist Executives in defining company-wide metrics and relevant data sources.
- Work with Software Solutions Director and Itamar Ltd to help manage all analytical operations that will correct discrepancies and ensure quality.
- Extract reports from SalesForce and other finance systems to understand and propose reporting tools for various areas of the business (i.e., sales, operations, contract review, accounting, IT, customer feedback).
- Build systems to transform raw data into actionable business insights.
- Develop and implement quality controls and departmental standards to ensure quality standards, organizational expectations, and regulatory requirements.
- Anticipate future demands of initiatives related to people, technology, budge and business within your department and design/implement solutions to meet these needs.
- Apply industry knowledge to interpret data and improve performance.
- Keep abreast of industry news and trends.
- Sales and Marketing Support
- Research, propose, configure, and implement analytics solutions.
- Meet with Itamar Inc.’s leadership to identify their reporting and analytic needs, goals and constraints, and help them to achieve their goals.
- Work with IT and department leads to address customer needs and complaints regarding products and services by researching creative and feasible reporting, metric, software workflows, and/or analytic solutions.
- Understand national, regional and territory sales objectives by working in partnership with the Area Business Directors, Regional Sales Managers, the Clinical Sales Specialists, and the Clinical Training Specialists.
- Assist in educating the Area Business Directors, Regional Sales Managers, the Clinical Sales Specialists, and the Clinical Training Specialists.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Proven Advanced computer skills - Word, Excel, Outlook, Salesforce a must.
- Highly organized person with exceptional attention to detail, ability to multi-task and work under pressure experience in data analytics.
- Successful proven track record with Sales projects, commissions and sales compensations assignments, and supporting multiple stakeholders
- Ability to work in highly complex, and sometimes ambiguous situations.
- Team player with excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Someone who takes initiative
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Someone who is a quick learner with the ability to understand a wide range of issues and topics.
- Able to work independently but someone who is excited to be a part of a dynamic team.
- Flexible to work late hours and weekends if needed. Willingness to travel (up to 5%).
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Five + Years proven experience in financial compensation analytics.in a sales environment
- Experience with a Medical Device Company preferred
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The employee is required to sit – perhaps at long intervals of time
- The employee is required to work on computer for long intervals
- The employee is required to talk on the phone for long intervals
This position includes 5% travel outside of normal office area
This position may have direct reports in the future.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Itamar is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.
About Itamar Medical:
Itamar Medical Ltd is a medical technology company focused on the development, marketing and sales of diagnostic products based on its proprietary PAT platform technology, developed by a team of leading clinicians in sleep medicine and cardiology together with biomedical engineers and physicists.
WatchPAT is an FDA- cleared portable diagnostic device that uniquely uses finger-based physiology and innovative technology to enable simple and accurate Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) testing while avoiding the complexity and discomfort associated with traditional air-flow based systems.
You have a unique opportunity to work with a world leader in the cardiology/electrophysiology medical field.
To apply, click here or contact:
USA Director of HR