The R&D Director lead the efforts and manage a team
responsible for design and development innovative multidisciplinary medical
devices from a conceptual idea into a device ready for smooth launch
into the market and drive customer experience. This role inspires the R&D team, bring
clarity of vision and strategy, and ensures work within a culture of innovation
The role also drives accountability through successful
partnerships across the organization with Marketing and Customer Support on
customers’ requirements, with QA/RA on compliance, and with Operations to
ensure smooth end effective manufacturing.
- B.Sc. and higher degree in Engineering, or a related scientific discipline is required.
- A minimum of 10 years of related hands on R&D experience in the medical device industry.
- Leadership and managerial experience with multidisciplinary team and external sub-contractors.
- Experience with SW and APP development interfacing with HW system integration.
- Experience with innovative single patient use, disposable multidisciplinary products is preferred.
- Experience and knowledge in working with international medical device regulatory requirements, documentation, and quality processes.
- High energy, results-oriented leader with excellent collaboration and project management skills.
- Excellent communication skills, to include verbal, written and presentation skills.
Please send resume and cover letter to [email protected]