This role is a key supporting position for the US Region. This position is responsible for maintaining and coordinating our WatchPat Devices as well as our US Salesforce CRM.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties
- Monitor the day to day workflow of the team, regarding accounts, patients, customer support, Salesforce, and other software.
- Serve as department primary system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment with 12+ users
- Create and handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, KPI’s, workflows and other routine tasks
- Work with management on reporting needs from the department and create reports based on those needs
- Build and create new reports on Salesforce.
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
- Manage Salesforce.com data feeds and other integrations
- Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the department
- Effectively act as the liaison between our users, vendors and the application development teams
- Work independently with members of the user community to define and document development requirements
- Build processes and procedures to assist in the flow of devices and data.
- Train team on how to follow processes and procedures.
- Ensure team initializes devices through internal systems for each patient.
- Ensure team reviews, completes and updates any additional paperwork for each device per customer.
- Work with team to ensure tracking is complete to maintain deliveries to and from patient.
- Answer general phone or email inquiries from internal customers, patient or sleep clinics.
- Occasionally assist in scheduling and tracking patients and devices.
- Assist with our WorkSTEPS program and assisting customers via video with the process of using the device.
- Identify issues that would cause delays in material delivery, communicate internally and with customers to resolve such issues and satisfy customer’s delivery requirements.
- Regular and predictable attendance safely perform tasks and adherence to all safety policies and procedures are essential functions of your job.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Must be able to communicate effectively & maintain professional conduct at all times
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Organized, self-starter with the ability to handle numerous projects and prioritize workload with minimal supervision.
- Professional and pleasant telephone etiquette.
- Must have ability to enter data accurately.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Profound knowledge in Salesforce- Admin certificate is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2 -3 years of customer service required
- 1 – 2 years of SalesForce preferred
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. It is understood by Employee that if he/she is requesting/ will need special accommodations to perform duties, it is their responsibility to inform Itamar Medical Human Resources and/or ADP immediately.
- Employee is continuously required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear (up to 98% of an average 8-hour day).
- The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 20 pounds (up to approximately 5% of an average 8-hour day).
- This position requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- This job must use ergonomic tools and correct posture along with correct procedures for lifting, bending, squatting, carrying, pulling and reaching.
- Digital dexterity and hand/eye coordination in operation of office equipment.
- Ability to speak to and hear customers and/or other employees via phone or in person is required.
- Body motor skills enough to enable incumbent to move from one office location to another.
This position does not include travel outside of the possible short (local) trips to the bank and/or Postal Service, etc.
This position will be leading a team. They will not have direct reports.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Itamar is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.
About Itamar Medical
Itamar Medical Ltd is a medical technology company focused on the development, marketing, and sales of diagnostic products based on its proprietary PAT platform technology, developed by a team of leading clinicians in sleep medicine and cardiology together with biomedical engineers and physicists.
WatchPAT is an FDA- cleared portable diagnostic device that uniquely uses finger-based physiology and innovative technology to enable simple and accurate Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) testing while avoiding the complexity and discomfort associated with traditional air-flow based systems.
You have a unique opportunity to work with a world leader in the cardiology/electrophysiology medical field.
To apply, click here or contact:
USA Director of HR